• Through use of the Services by you or persons with access to your account that you create with us (the “Account”).
• By phone, email, text message (SMS) and/or other electronic means between the Services and you or persons with access to your Account.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you through the Services, including information: (i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”). You Authorize Citizens Reserve to collect and share with our payments provider Dwolla, Inc. your personal information including full name, date of birth, social security number, physical address, email address, registered business name, EIN, and financial information, and you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that data; (iii) that is about your actual location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers; (iv) that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details; (v) that you otherwise provide directly, such as communications between you and us; and (vi) that you permit us to extract from your mobile device’s address book, including information about your contacts such as your contacts’ names and numbers.
We collect this information: (i) directly from you or from persons with access to your Account, in each case, when your Account is accessed to login to or use our Services, (ii) directly from you or from persons with access to your Account, in each case when provided to us or created for us, (iii) automatically as you or persons with access to your Account navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and (iv) from third parties.
When you download, access, and use our Services, they may use technology to automatically collect: (i) certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services; (ii) information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number; (iii) metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, which may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information; and (iv) real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download, access or use our Services, and delete our Services from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include small files placed on your device (cookies) and/or small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs).
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include analytic companies, your mobile device manufacturer and your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that is provided to or created for us, including any personal information:
• To present our Services and its contents to you.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our Services or any services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
• To survey you and other users about how we can improve our Services.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CRI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CRI about our users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which we provide the Services.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our terms of service (found at citizensreserve.com/terms).
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CRI, our customers, or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 20 N Santa Cruz Ave, Los Gatos, California 95030.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.